Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Changes so far...

We will be making a few changes to the plan internally as we want a 5 bedroom home but the standard is only 4 bedrooms so we are going to separate the upstairs games room into a bedroom and small study through the addition of a wall and convert the feature nook into a BIR.

We are also going to extend the garage as much as possible but as we have a battle-axe block we will have to see what we can get over the side setback.

We will also be closing off the lounge and adding double doors to the lounge and rumpus.

Cupboards are my weakness, and I seem to have added them everywhere possible! J the Sales Consultant was losing the plot over my extensive list of cupboard additions and variations. We are off for our second appointment in a few days so I'll add the list once it is finalised.

I'm undecided though if I should add cupboards to the Powder Room, that bench is just screaming out for some, but I'm thinking maybe it will be too much of a good thing and ruin the aesthetics. Hmmmm... I'll have to ponder that one some more.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found the link to your blog on Homeone. Check out haywgl's building thread on the forum. She also made her Cremorne 5 bedroom and she was just commenting the other day that she wished she had a cupboard in the powder room for loo paper, etc.

    She has some completed home pics on her building thread so you'll be bale to see what your upstairs changes will look like. :)

    Looking forward to following your build.

    ReplyDelete